A Delaware County pastor accused of raping a 15-year-old member of his congregation on Friday was released from jail today after posting bond.
Brian L. Williams, 45, of 3159 Berlin Station Rd., is a pastor with Sunbury Grace Brethren Church. He was arrested and charged with one count of rape, a first-degree felony, in Delaware Municipal Court.
Authorities say the rape took place at the church, located on Perfect Drive in Sunbury, court records show. Williams is accused of forcing the girl to perform oral sex before removing her clothes and assaulting her.
Posts in this section were archived prior to February 2010. For more recent posts, go to the HOME PAGE.
Archived News & OP EDs
- ► 2009 (46)
- Website pulls anti-Islam film after threats
- Parents indicted in faith-healing case
- Parents attribute daughter's death to lack of fait...
- Pastor charged with forgery
- Youth pastor faces charges for sex with underage g...
- Pastor charged with attempted sex assault
- They prayed to cast Satan from my body
- Poll finds growing number of believers eschew chur...
- Grassley, Baucus Urge Four Ministries to Cooperate...
- Pastor found guilty on 54 counts
- Pastor charged with rape
- God and politics in Lynchburg Tennessee
- Adventures of some "True™" Christians in Russia
- Pastor charged in Web chat with teen
- Pastor charged with soliciting sex
- Creationists 'peddle lies about fossil record'
- Was Moses high on Mount Sinai?
- Pastor Faces Statutory Sodomy Charges
- Survey shows non-religious outnumber those of ever...
- Misinformed about evolution theory
- Pastor sentenced for sex abuse
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2007 (206)
- ► 2006 (169)
- ► 2005 (106)